Season Finale for our RED COAT TUESDAY


Colors Used:
Sinful Colors- Cross My Heart
Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer- Raphael
Maybelline- Bold Gold
Maybelline- Dressed to Kill
















So.. the rules for this??

1. Paint your nails red.
2. You can do a design and use other colors, but the main color should be red. 
3. Add your manicure by adding the inlinkz code which you can get- here- to your blog
4. If you don't have a blog, add your picture to this post on my Facebook, tag me and I will add it to my PLL link up board on Pinterest so that I can add it to the link up. I will post the linkup page there so you can view it!! 
5. Share your pretties and get your friends to join in next season!! 


Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya