Nail Art for Nubs

This will be the week of the skittles! I have been seeing skittles with the solid glitter finger and then the other fingers to follow. I have been wanting to do these types of designs with the chevron and all that fun that are on everyone's fingers!! Well I am going to do a full week of skittle designs because I WANT TO!! Last week, was absolutely mentally draining for me and I need to take a mindless nail art break. Like I need to slowly bring my creativity back.
Skittle will be the way to do it. I kind of cheated with this one since the last 2 are the same, but hey it's a start for my mentally drained mind.

Colors Used:
ILNP- Contraband
Victoria's Secret- Dream On












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya