White Lace & Promises Collection from ellagee Sneak Peek!!


I am super excited to give you guys a little sneak peek of a new collection from ellagee Polish. I was introduced to this brand about a year ago. I recently purchased some minis that I have been eyeing up from her shop and shortly after I was contacted letting me know my blog was up for review!! I was super excited. ellagee has been great to work with! She made this review supppper easy for me and I would loooove to review again for her!

A little bit about ellagee:
ellagee on Facebook
Buy some ellagee Polish
ellagee on Instagram
ellagee on Pinterest
ellagee on Twitter

A little bit about this collection:
There are a total of 9 polishes from this collection. I am reviewing four of them for you today. They will be available on February 1st at elleagee.com.
ellagee describes them as:

A bouquet of pastel shimmers, a perfectly coordinating iridescent topcoat, and a sparkling textured glitter inspired by a diamond ring. Designed as a complete collection for the bride and her bridesmaids, or as a soft and elegant spring look for any occasion! 


Without further ado... 


White Lace & Promises Collection




Calla Lily
Color- This is a sheer creamy color with a slight pink shimmer. 
Application- I used 3 coats in each picture. 2 coats probably would have sufficed, but I wanted to get full coverage. It applied smoothly. 
Smell- There is no irregular smell.
Price- $9.50 for full size 
Overall- This is an absolutely gorgeous nude color. Perfect for spring, Easter, wedding season and all in between.
Availability- You can find this polish at ellagee.com















Hydrangea 
Color- This is a sky blue cream color with silver and blue shimmer. 
Application- I used 3 coats in each picture. 2 coats probably would have sufficed, but I wanted to get full coverage. It applied smoothly. 
Smell- There is no irregular smell.
Price- $9.50 for full size 
Overall- This ranks right up there with my favorite blue from KBShimmer. It is gorgeous and even more gorgeous in some sunlight. 
Availability- You can find this polish at the ellagee











Peony
Color- This is a sheer peach color with silver and peach shimmer. 
Application- I used 3 coats in each picture. 2 coats probably would have sufficed, but I wanted to get full coverage. It applied smoothly. 
Smell- There is no irregular smell.
Price- $9.50 for full size 
Overall- This is another gorgeous nude color. It is going to be fantastic under all of my nude nail art features I have coming up in the future!!
Availability- You can find this polish at the ellagee











A Kiss for Luck
Color- This is an iridescent glitter topper with a very sheer shimmery base.
Application- I used 1 coat on top of each polish. 
Smell- There is no irregular smell.
Price- $9.50 for full size 
Overall- What a perfect and elegant topper. It just adds the right balance of glitz and classiness to each mani. 
Availability- You can find this polish at the ellagee










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya