Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Prototype Lovin!!

As most of you know, I am a huge fan or Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer! I have loved her polishes from the very beginning before she even had a store and continue to love them more and more! She always has fantastic colors and the formula is FANTASTIC. Along with all that great polish stuff, she is a really great girl. She is definitely someone that I look up to. She has a fantastic real-life career, makes kick ass polishes, gives selflessly to charities and just is an all around awesome girl. I will absolutely always support something with that kind of passion and drive behind it.

With that being said, make sure you check out her new November duo and stay tuned for her Winter Collection coming up soon. You can also check out here shop here and her Facebook here.

Anyway here is the fantastic one-off prototype that I bought with all it's glory. Stay tuned for hopefully some more pretties from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya