Tri Polish Challenge- September

I'm back baby!! Ok, I am absolutely doing all four posts of the Tri-Polish challenge even if they are not on the correct days, I will force myself back into this. This month has been so crazy for me. My son started football which is 3 nights a week, then he has games and CCD on the weekends.  My daughter moved from a crib to a big girl bed and from diapers to underwear. My job went from calm to crraaazy. So, I have been going through this adjustment phase that is not smooth. I was just saying that I received my ILNP package and I didn't even have to want/need to open it. It took me 3 DAYS to open it. That is just a sin again the Polish Bible. So, I am going to force myself back into a routine...
Back to the matter at hand. The colors this month are LILAC, BLUE AND PINK. So, I chose......








 


Sinful Colors- Candy Coated
Sinful Colors- Boom Boom
Maybelline- Shocking Seas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya