Alpha Mani Presents the Letter T

**Gifted**

Today, I had (for real this time) a rough time finding a polish in my stash that starts with the letter T. Wouldn't you think there would be a million brands that start with the letter T that I own? Well, the answer is a big fat NO! I have 1, ONLY 1.
alpha mani, tivoli, letter t nails
This is a vampy color, but I forgot about it so I am glad that I found it. This is a deep blue, very deep color with a silver shimmer in it. 
alpha mani, tivoli, letter t nails
This polish was gifted to me as a ROAK in one of my groups. I have never heard of this brand and it is almost impossible to find online but I have one. Have you ever heard of this brand? Am I missing something that I never have?
alpha mani, tivoli, letter t nails
Colors Used:
Tivoli- NP178
alpha mani, tivoli, letter t nails
 Next week I have the letter U. So... unless you have any polish brands that start with the letter U, I will be doing a showcase with a polish that has a name that starts with the letter U.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya