Rimmel Kate Moss Collection

**Provided by Influenster**


I am super excited about both of these products that I am about to show you because I love a good drug store product. A) sooo much easier on my wallet and B) when a drug store brand does it right, it just makes me smile. Kate Moss teamed up with Rimmel to do a product line and I got to try a lipstick and the mascara.

I talked about the brush when I did the Bella VoxBox reveal but I am a super fan of it. It was tricky at first, but it's all in the flick of the wrist. I am pretty sure this is the same formula as the original Scandaleyes but with a different brush. 
Again, I actually like the broken hearted shape of the wand. It hugs the lash and pulls it up nice and tight. Like I said, it just takes a little practice to get the hang of it, but it gives your lash nice extension and a nice curl. I said this in my previous post, but this was a little more wet than a usual mascara, so you may have to let it dry a little longer before you go batting those lashes around. 
You can see in both pictures, I have the mascara on the left and none of the right. You can obviously see a difference. I love it! This also comes in 4 different colors including green and and amethyst. How fun is that! I kind of what to try the colored mascaras. That would be an easy way to throw on some makeup and run out the door. What do you think?


 Yes!! Lippies.. Give them all to me. I think at this point, I may have a lip-session. lol. I have so many lipsticks but this color. Kate Moss did a fantastic job in picking this one.
 As I wrote in the review on their site, I love the application, wear, pigment, and just about everything with this product. It applied like butter and wore for about 5 hours. It felt so smooth on my lips and I didn't have any problems with bleeding or anything crazy like that.
I also must say that I love the signature packaging on these. The Kate signature is just awesome and makes it so much more special. The color I got was Berry Red and this retails for about $6. Love this for a sassy summer night out! This is available in 18 shades so you are bound to find a color you love!

Overall, I am super impressed with what Rimmel and Kate Moss did with these two products. I love the high quality of the ingredients and how both of them wore on me. They are both reasonably priced, as well. What I can say is "Get it Rimmel!!".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya