Born Pretty Rhombus Water Decals Nail Art

**Product Review**

I got these really cool, geometric water decals to play with from Born Pretty. I decided to go for a cosmic look, so of course I used Star Hopping from China Glaze as my base coat. They are $1.99 and you can choose from gold your silver.
These were really easy to apply and for those of you who have never used a water decal, they are suuuuper easy to use! You just cut out the area that you want to apply. For me, I just cut out sections that fit my nail. Don't forget I have super tiny nail beds, so I had to kind of shimmy things around and trim a couple designs.
So, all you do is place the piece that you want to apply to your nail in a bowl of water and let it sit for a couple of seconds. You can test it to see if the design slides off easily. If it does, it's ready. If not, let it sit for a couple more seconds. When it's ready, just place it on your nail. Seal it with your favorite top coat. I use Seche Vite.
I really liked these decals. They were easy to apply and the effect came out pretty neat. The only complaint I have is that they did wrinkly a little when I put the top coat on, but I'm not sure if it's because of the quick dry or if it's due to the metallic nature of the decal. What do you think? Do you like this look? Very cosmic. huh? Hey, I watched Men in Black so I was in the mood. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya