My Birthday Nails using Nail Studs from Born Pretty

**Product Review**

So.... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! Wahoo!! I decided to do something super fun on my nails. It's super fun and super colorful. I got these circle, square and diamond shaped studs from Born Pretty to review and I thought I would use them for my special day since they are so colorful.
They come in a little pot- which I love because they are so much easier to handle. I dump a little out in the cap and work with those. I used my wax ended dotting tool to apply them. So, I literally dipped the end of one of my dotting tools in some wax and now it's my tiny rhinestone applicator. I tried tweezers but I just can't. Sometimes, I dip the wax end in a little water and it just picks up and applies with so much better control.
Anyway, these babies are just $1.99 and you get about 300 little pieces in the pot. That sounds silly. The colors are super fun. They are like a muted neon. I call these the Miami colors. Hence the reason I used some colors from the Keys Collection from Barielle polishes. They are so beachy and remind me of hot, summery colors!
These applied really easily. I did my base coat first, did a fast drying top coat, added another non-fast drying top coat and then added the rhinestones. They fit very nicely to the nail. They are tiny enough that I didn't have any issues they them sticking up anywhere. This is an issues that I usually have because my nails are soooo tiny. So, in this case they are good to go!
Overall, I really liked these. They were easy to apply, they came in a variety of colors and shapes, there was an ample amount and I liked the packaging. Also, I liked that the color did not bleed when I added a topcoat. Very nice!

 
If you love these and want to add them to your collection, you can get them here. You can also use my very special 10% coupon by using the code BSZK31 at the check out. Whoop Whoop!!
Colors Used:
Barielle- Gotta Have Fun
Barielle- Now That's Hot
Barielle- Money Talks
Barielle- Panama Pina Colada


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya