The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents DOTS

 **Nothing to Disclose**

Today, I have my second installment of DOTS!! This time I decided to do some fun with jewels and colors. I love, love Illamsqua and I forgot how much I love their polish because I never use it.
This color combination is super fun even though I am not a huge fan of green. For some reason, black, lime green and purple just go together. 
I used the jewels to make a pattern of dots and then just dotted with the dotting tool in between to pull the full look together. There is a slight shimmer in the Illamasqua that was super hard to capture and you can kind of see it above, but it is really pretty.
I am definitely going to return to the Holiday theme next week but I think I needed a little break. I am on Holiday overload!!
Colors Used:
Illamsqua- Radium
JustRica- Blackout


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya