Secret Outlast Completely Clean Review


Today, I have something a little different to share with you. It's not something that is beauty for your face or nails, but beauty for under your clothes. So, all of you know by now that my new job is just craaaazzy. Being a full time mommy, having a really busy full time job and running this awesome blog can get really busy- ALL OF THE TIME! My deodorant is something that that I don't want to worry about when I have that giant huge platter of other things to worry about. Noticing white marks on my clothes as I am running out the door is definitely something that I don't want to deal with.

Secret is a deodorant brand that I used often because I trust it the most. What I read on the label is what I know I can trust would happen when I used it. I think that trusting that I can throw on my deodorant, my clothes, getting everyone else ready, trusting that I still look good and my clothes are white-mark-free is a plus in my book!
  • Secret Outlast® is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds
  • Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant
  • Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail
  • Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness
  • The pH of Secret Outlast® minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection
What I Liked:
  • Fresh feel
  • Long-lasting protection
  • Quick drying
  • Did not leave white marks


What I Didn't Like:
  • The active ingredient is aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex which is NOT good for you. STICK WITH NATURAL PRODUCTS!! Bad news is that most antiperspirants contain this ingredients and most women's products are antiperspirants and not deodorants. There is a difference, Google it one night when you are bored. 
  • I didn't like the scent. I am a huge smell person and this is a total personal preference, but I like more of a fruity scent for my deodorant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya