The 52 Week Challenge Presents 60s with Matte or Texture


Ok, so my first thought was how the heck am I going to do this one? What a combination!! The 1960s and matte or textures?? Holy wow!!!

I decided to do a psychedelic look skittle with some psychedelic lines, flower power and butterflies. I added some 60s colors and topped it with a matte top coat. This took a little bit of thinking and creativity, but I think it fits perfectly.
1960s hippie chick was kind of my theme and I am glad that I actually had stamps to match. Since my nails started getting smaller and smaller, it would have been pretty difficult to hand draw.

Colors Used:
JustRica- Whiteout
L'Oreal- Now You Sea Me
Bettina- Watermelon
Maybelline- Fierce and Tangy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya