Little Monsters Halloween Fun with Jindie Nails

More Halloween madness with some Jindie Nails love. 
I got Screaming Halloween on clearance last year and had to wait this whole time to wear it. Now, is the time!! Wahoooo! I love this. It is such a cute Halloween color with super cute Halloween glitters. If you can snag or find it anywhere, I would totally grab it. 
For my two middle fingers, I used some other Jindie Nails favorites and dotted little monster dots on them. They kind of remind me of inspired by Monster Inc. They are super cute and I love the endless Halloween combinations. 
Colors Used:
Jindie Nails- Olive You
Jindie Nails- Sippin' on Jindie Juice
Jindie Nails- Screaming Halloween

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya