The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Geometric


I am back after a break last month. It was tea party inspired so I am a little glad that I couldn't do it. The designs from the other ladies would have blown mine right out of the water. Each of them were beautiful!! Last month was super crazy for me, so this is a great palette cleanser for me.

Geometric Monthly Nail Challenge ft. JustRica and Dashica
First up, a simple design. I wanted to do something simple because for some reason, when I think of geometric I think of 80s. When I think of 80s, I think of neons. I don't want to do neons this entire challenge, so I am starting off with a simple two tone look. Gray and black.
Geometric Monthly Nail Challenge ft. JustRica and Dashica



 I used a design from the Dashica Big SdP-S. I really love this plate and I use it often. There are so many designs that I am going to be using for this challenge. I enjoy stamping and I see sooooo many ladies with all of these great creative stamping designs and then I go to do this huge stamping mantra and splat.... Anyway, I like this. It's cute and geometric and simple and fun. It does the job. 
Geometric Monthly Nail Challenge ft. JustRica and Dashica
Colors Used:
JustRica- Blackout
JustRica- Gloomy Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya