The Nail Challenge Collaboaritve Presents REDO

Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me 
Ladies... We are getting down to the end of my flashback to my early days of blogging. There is a funny story about this L'Oreal polish, but I will tell that a little later.

First, you can see my original post up top there and "WOW" is all I can say. So, it's been 2 years since I first used both of these polishes and I am super impressed with how both of them applied after all that time. Hit Polish was one of my fist indie orders. In that 2 year time, Hit Polish closed and re-opened her shop. I am so excited that she reopened because I was sad to see my first indie polish maker close. 

Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me
So, funny story about Now You Sea Me. I told my husband that I HAD TO HAVE a tiffany blue color. I original purchased Wet n' Wild I Need A Re-Freshmint and it stained the crap out of my nails. I new I loved the color, but that was not working for me.
Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me
I sent him to Rite-Aid to pick something out for me. He choose this color. I was sooo proud of him for getting pretty close to the color I wanted. Then he told me what he paid for it. Now keep in mind this was before I really got into polish and new about prices. I asked him WTF was wrong with him paying over $8 for a non-indie polish. He didn't know.
Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me
Now that I have been in the polish world for quite some time, I am totally ok with that purchase because I have paid waaaay more for one bottle- shhh don't tell him :) Plus, I love this color. It is such a great aqua blue creme polish.
Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea MeHit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me

Colors Used:
L'Oreal- Now You Sea Me
Hit Polish- Tinsel

Hit Polish Tinsel and L'Oreal Now You Sea Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya