My Daughters First Ballet Recital



Today is my baby girls first dance recital. I am so proud of her and how much she has learned and grown as a young dancer. I was a ballerina for such a long time so of course as soon as I could, my daughter was signed up for dance. She has done so well. She learned so much and has really turned into a little dancer. 

 
This week has been super crazy with rehearsals, family in town and just all over excitement for her big day. I have been so busy that I almost forgot to get some nails going for her. 


To help celebrate my kids in any of their important milestones, I like to do matching nails. Same goes for this!



For this design, I did a simple double coat of Barre my Soul from the OPI NYC Ballet Collection. I had almost the whole collection, but I sold most of them so I am in the market to buy them back and even finish my collection. Anyone?? hehe



Anyway, I added a little ruffle art to represent a tutu and bow that I got from Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer as part of the Valentine's Day Duo (see here). It's simple and cute and fun.



Colors Used:
OPI- Barre my Soul
Sinful Colors- Boom Boom
Funky Fingers- Taffy Town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya