GOT Polish Presents with Bling



Yes!! Bling it out baby!! I am super excited about this weeks mani... I am a jersey girl at heart and anytime I get a chance to bling out my nails, I hop right on it.

I am using a KBShimmer polish and 2 Cirque polishes. These are always the ones I go to when I need some bling. I did get 2 polishes from Victoria's Secret that are straight bling, but I wanted to go all indie for this one.


I started out with a gradient using both the Cirque polishes on all of the fingers except the ring finger. That one just got a coat a Maybelline's Bold Gold.  You can tell the gradient a little bit in the bigger pictures, but once I topped it with the KB it kind of disappeared.

Once I did all of the gradients, I topped it with KBShimmers Toast-ess with the Mostest. It is a glitter topper with cirlces and hexes in gold, pink and silver. I loooooooove this glitter topper. It is so pretty and the combo of colors just makes it awesome. 

I am glad that I used the Bold Gold as the undies because it really highlighted the glitz of the glitter. That is one of my new favorite stamping polishes, but it also an awesome undie for polishes that have a gold glitter topper.

Colors Used:
Maybelline- Bold Gold
KBShimmer- Toast-ess with the Mostest
Cirque- Ica Valley
Cirque- Stella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya