Nail Art for Nubs

So I have a special design for this weeks Nail Art for Nubs link up. Today is the season opener for our Pittsburgh Pirates. They have been killing it lately which was not so much the case a couple years ago. They were the ones getting killed.





Today, I have done my traditional opening day skittle. I do this on the first day of my Pittsburgh sports. As many of you know, this is the 2nd year that I have been out of the opening day bar business, so it's extra hard for me to get motivated. However, I have promised myself that I will actually go to a game this year. Not just parking lot tailgating, but actually enter the stadium.




So for the design, I did it all! Dots, stripes, a baseball, waterfall and some glitter called YINZER! This really gets me pumped for my favorite time of the year-- FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! I do an NFL roundup and if you are interested in joining, stay tuned to my FB page as I post the link up address and code there.



Colors used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White
Maybelline- Onyx Rush
Lacquer by Lissa- Yinzers
Maybelline- Fierce and Tangy





Let's Go Bucs!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya