Turkey Lurkey with a Steelers TWIST!!

So, this is piggybacking directly off of my Turkey Tutorial posted earlier today. Here is my Roethlisturkey mani. The Steelers are playing the Ravens at 8:30pm in Baltimore. I have a lot of jokes about the Ravens because they are kind of the joke of the Super Bowl champs among us. I mean 5 and 6 for the season... Damn, you just won the Super Bowl at least have your wins out number your losses. That's ok, the Steelers will be giving them another loss. Just chalk it up. So, I want to do this post just like I did the last one with all the fun facts of the history of Steelers vs Ravens. My prediction is 20-17 STEELERS!!


Steelers did beat the Ravens when they matched up earlier this year and went away with a win 19-16

Over the last 10 years (25 games) The Steelers have been victorious 14 times



Q: What's the difference between the Baltimore Ravens and a dollar bill? 
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill. 

Q: What is the difference between a Ravens fan and a baby?
 A: The baby will stop whining after a while. 





"Awwww, don't cry :(. You should be used to losing by now"





Dingdongs...HE'S ON YOUR TEAM!!

Injuring Your Own Teammate is Not How You Play Football






**********Also, I wanted to let you know all this bantering is very friendly and I love you all no matter what team you root for. I am just having a little football fun. Please feel free to post your teams pics and jokes below! I love all the friendly team rivalry!




Sinful Colors- Snow Me White
Maybelline- Fierce and Tangy
Maybelline- Onyx Rush
OMG! Nails- Indian Red
Dandy Nails- Colorblind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya