Nail Challenge Collaborative Favorite Color

Yes, this is a great combination of all my favorite shades! I love dark colors. Like soo much that I even wear them in the summer :) Anyway ILNP has chrome shades which encompass those dark colors into one fabulous nail polish.I really love the holoness of this, but the holo-gradient is really hard!! Harder than I expected. I thought it would be much easier with holos, but it wasn't. It didn't blend as nice as I expected, I guess. Well anyway! We just picked the theme for next month and it is NOT holiday themed. This means you can see more holiday reviews and I can do some tutorials for you like I did for Halloween!! Ok, enjoy!













Orly- Space Cadet
Color Club- Over the Moon
Barielle- Jess' Champagne Toast
ILNP- Birefringence H




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya