Falling Star by Barielle Review

*Product(s) in this post were sent by Company or Public Relations Representative for an honest review. Please see the full disclosure policy on the disclosure page for further information. 



So, check this beast out!! This is absolutely gorgeous and I know you will all need to find one and wear it ASAP. This is a sexy sexy sexy polish! Straight bad @zzzzz on every level. Enjoy these swatches and don't forget, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR STASH! Trust it! 










Color-  "DUsty Creme Blue with Copper Glitter" as described on the Barielle website. I was so excited to try this polish when I knew it was coming, so I saved the best for last!! The pictures above are pretty spot on accurate with what the actual polish looks like. 
Application- This polish was a little thick, but I think it needed to be in order for the full effect to be there. This is 2 coats with the Barielle Fortifying Nail Builder as a base. This probably could have been opaque with 1 coat, but I did two because I am used to 2 coating every polish :)
Smell- No unusual smell
Price- $8.00
Overall-Did I mention that ALL of Barielle Polishes are 5 Free. Which means they are free of Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. 
Availability- You can find this beauty at the Shades Nail Color page on the website
Wear- This polish wore very well with only tip wear after 3 days. This will definitely be a base for a galaxy mani or a starry night mani in my future




Barielle- Falling Star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya