HYD for Men from iFabbo

*This product was given to me complementarity from iFabbo for me to complete a fair and honest review. I have not been compensated in any way from HYD. 


HYD for Men is an awesome smelling product for mens shaving needs. And... it does leave skin so f#@king soft! My husband is the kind of guy that has a 5:00 shadow at 1pm. I was so excited when this opportunity arose, because I am the one that always gets the good products- now it's his turn. I asked him to tell me a little bit about shaving and his experiences. He told me that he does not like it and it often times takes too long or hurts or something goes wrong with his razor that he just doesn't do it anymore. He was very reluctant to try this for me in fear of the same things happening.


I really like the smell and the feel of all of the HYD products. I tried so hard to get him to let me put his pictures on the post, but he did not agree to it. I can tell you that he really likes these products and coming from a man that is almost as hairy as a gorilla, this means a lot! Smooth, shaved faces for him!!

All three products




 The buffer stick exfoliates the skin to prep it for a shave. This is also supposed to prevent ingrown hairs. According to the HYD order site, this is considered a microderm abrasion and should not be used more than 3 times a week. This will also reduce the dark spots on the face. Retails for $24.99


The razor shield retails for $17.99 and is good for about 90 uses. It lasts any where from 3-12 months, depending on the frequency of use. This is the 15 mL size. There is a starter size that is only 5mL so that you can try it out to see if it works for you. The starter size is $6.99 and lasts around 30 uses. This product helps prevent the oxidation process from eating away your razor blades and extending the life of your razor. They suggest not using this on electric razors. The natural ingredients, such as Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, and Jojoba Oil help promote the protection!


 Touting a comfortable and precise shave, the shave cream retails for $12.99. The natural ingredients promote the minimization of wrinkles and fine lines. HYD also claims that using the shave cream will decrease the need to frequently shave. I did not get a chance to test the frequency, but I can tell you that I will be sneaking this from my man to use on my legs!!! Shhhhhh.....



If you would like to order your own HYD for Men Products, I have a special offer just for you! For a limited time, they are offering a "20% off your entire order" discount! Follow this link to order- http://bit.ly/11ARXvI






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya