Nail Challenge Collaboriative- Stamping!

Hello lovlies!! I have made it to week 2 of stamping which means I am back on track with everyone else!! I did do another series of stamping, but with the new blogger app it ruined ALL of my pictures I uploaded. So I had to scratch them all. Like 4 posts worth :( So this is really the 3rd stamping post, but since I had to delete the first one, I am back at 2nd. Who's on first, right?? Anyway, I did a sort of skittle stamping with some Color Club Holos and I hope you enjoy. Oh--- WARNING!! This is soooo pic heavy, it's not even funny. The reason- I did a flash- no-flash comparison for each. You can see the holo better with the flash, but the true color gets distorted. So, to be fair to the true colors, I did both!



















 Color Club- Beyond
Bettina- Butterfly


Comments

  1. Great stamping manicure! Love the holo polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holo stamping.. that's brilliant!!! thanks for the insight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouragement!! It is what makes Color Me So Crazy :)

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya