Liquid Lacquer- Finnigans Wake

This is one of the early birthday presents I got from my good friend Stephanie over at A Little Polish. She ordered this special for me from Liquid Lacquer. As many of you know I used to work at Finnigans Wake in Pittsburgh. It's been a little bit over a month since they closed for good. I had a really tough time with the closing of Fins as I met a bunch of really great people there. I love and cherish this polish because it is a great reminder for some really great times in my life. I am happy to announce that I do keep in touch with many of the great people I met from working there. We meet up for drinks often and a couple of the boys even got a job close to Fins. Anyway, this is great polish with a great story! Thanks Steph!











Comments

  1. I love how well coated this glitter is on your nails. Sometimes glitter is super patchy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouragement!! It is what makes Color Me So Crazy :)

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya