PLL IS BACK!!

Pretty Little Liars is back tonight. I am sooooo excited and to show my excitement I decided to dedicate my mani to the girls of PLL!! If you have not seen this show before, you need to start. So... if you don't know anything about this show here's the link- PLL. I don't care if it's a teen show, I love it! With this mani i did a different nail to represent different parts of the show. My thumb has Devlish by Revlon with NYCs Rock Muse as a topper. It's just a bad ass combo and looks like something Aria would wear. Aria, by the way is my favorite character. Her style is just awesome. My pointer finger is Ice Coffee by Sally Hansen. This represents the finger that was painted in the intro. It is supposed to be Allison's finger during her funeral. My middle finger is the Devlish with a matte coat with the signature "A" on it. Again, check it out to learn about "A". The ring finger is just some drippy blood. and the pinky finger is the swirly design used in the intro title. Enjoy and don't forget to watch ABC Family tonight at 8pm!

Revlon- Devlish
NYC- Rock Muse
NYC-Matte Me Crazy
Sally Hansen- Ice Coffee
CosmoGirl- White
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White
China Glaze- With Love







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya